EXPRESS CHECK-IN - In an effort to expedite the registration process for those students that have completed all administrative requirements by Wednesday, December 18, 2019, Chowan offers an Express Check-In process. To be eligible for Express Check-In, a student must have:
- Registered for classes
- Completed all medical/immunization records
- Submitted the housing form or commuter form
- Accepted/declined any financial aid offered
- Completed any necessary loan documents
- Balance paid in full or appropriate payment arrangements (*)
- More may be required for incoming students
(*) Setting up a payment plan does not constitute clearance with the Business Office.
Note: Failure to complete all these issues before Monday, January 13, 2020 at 3:00 PM will result in a $50 late validation fee and admission to the cafeteria will not be permitted.
Beginning Monday, December 2, 2019, you can check on your status of the required items to qualify for Express Check-In by clicking on the Student tab. Commuters will be sent an e-mail prior to the start of school with instructions on Express Check-In procedures.