EXPRESS CHECK-IN - In an effort to expedite the registration process for those students that have completed all administrative requirements by August 1, 2018, Chowan offers an Express Check-In process. To be eligible for Express Check-In, a student must have:
- Registered for classes
- Completed all medical/immunization records
- Submitted the housing form or commuter form
- Accepted/declined any financial aid offered
- Completed any necessary loan documents
- Balance paid in full or appropriate payment arrangements (*)
- More may be required for incoming students
(*) Setting up a payment plan does not constitute clearance with the Business Office.
Note: Failure to make payment or satisfactory arrangements by August 1, 2018, may result in cancellation of your residence hall room and you will not be guaranteed housing for the fall semester.
Beginning July 5, 2018, you can check on your status of the required items to qualify for Express Check-In by going to MyCU, log in using your network ID and password, then clicking on the Student tab. (New students: You will get your network ID and password from your advisor when you register.) Commuters will be sent an e-mail prior to the start of school with instructions on Express Check-In procedures.