In an effort to expedite the registration process for those students that have completed all administrative requirements by August 1st, Chowan offers an Express Check-In process. To be eligible for Express Check-In, a student must have:
- Registered for classes
- Completed all medical/immunization records
- If resident, completed a housing form
- Accepted/declined any financial aid offered
- Completed any necessary loan documents
- *Balance paid in full or appropriate payment arrangements
- More may be required for incoming freshmen
*Setting up a payment plan does not constitute clearance with the Business Office.
Commuters will be sent an e-mail prior to the start of school with instructions on Express Check-In procedures. Note: Failure to make payment or satisfactory arrangements by August 1st, may result in cancellation of your residence hall room and you will not be guaranteed housing for the fall semester.
Beginning July 18th, you can check on your status of the required items to qualify for Express Check-In by going to MyCU.chowan.edu, logging in using your username and password, then clicking on the Student tab.